Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Recognition From The Head Quater

This is my first Lean Six Sigma project that I do it my own most of the time.
Started from LSS deployment strategy definition
 LSS organization set up
Champion training
GB training material compilation
Wave One GB project selection, training and project coaching
And finally Wave One GB graduation.

In total I spend about 1.5 years to complete the first cycle of LSS deployment phase in the company.
I m happy with the result, all 15 candidate selected to participate the training manage to complete their project on time. Most importantly, majority of the top management impressed with the DMAIC problem solving methodology presented by the GBs during their project checkout.

This year, I decided to pick up the new function, being a full time LSS deployment driver of the company. 







No comments: