Saturday, November 17, 2012

My First GB Training In Singapore

Holding a GB training in Singapore for the first time. I was a bit uneasy when getting an instruction from my boss to conduct training for the Singapore colleague. My main concern mainly on my self-confident, I m worry I m not able to meet the high expectation standard set by the Singaporean.

Anyway, like or don’t like, I have to deliver as this is a management target. Yes, I management to deliver my first Block of training without major negative feedback. I m glad my colleagues appreciate the problem solving methodology and will recommend this training to other colleagues as well.

In general, this is my first experience in Singapore, and I feel that communication and level of understanding is easier compare to other location. 

No comments: