Monday, January 5, 2015

My 1st Impression On Minitab Release 17


Minitab is one of the statistical analysis software I’m using since many years back. I started with Release 11, follow by 12, 13, 14 and 15. To be honest, if you ask me about the different of the several version I come across. My answer to you would be: No much different or no surprise.

That is the reason why I stop to upgrade the software after Release 15.

In fact, I notice the availability of Release 17 in my company software management server quite some time ago; however I don’t take it so seriously mainly due to my previous perception.

I start to in contact with the new Release after changing my PC. Thanks to the technician setting up the PC for me, I got everything new, including the Minitab Release 17 of course.

I don’t have any experience with Release 16, therefore, Release 17 to me is a surprise. There are several interesting feature that strong enough to motivate me to further explore. The “Assistant” menu is something I find it very useful and user friendly. It makes statistical analysis much more layman, and definitely makes my training much easier.

Is not my plan to explain the feature in “Assistant” menu as I believe all Minitab user able to handle it and understand report generated.

 
 
You may take a tour at Minitab official website if you intent to know more about the product.

No comments: