Thursday, July 23, 2015

It Is My 5th Year Being A 6Sigma Program Lead


My manager ask me. What is my long term plan ? What I want to be in the coming five years.


Am I still want to be the six sigma program lead in the organization? In fact, I know, he is hinting me, I should consider to change my function if I wish to go next level of my career grow.


I'm shocked being post by such a difficult question. On the other hand, I should thank him for triggering me to deeply think about my future. I know, it is time for me to get out of the comfort zone n pick up new challenges.


It is not easy to give away a job that I like. But every program have its saturation stage. I need to accept the change when reaching the life cycle. This is life.


what I want to be ?

I do spend some time think about the question on the way to Munich. Yet I couldn't find an answer for me.

No comments: