Saturday, February 13, 2016

How Much You Need For A LSS Deployment?

How much investment is needed for a Lean Six Sigma (LSS) deployment?


This is a common question usually ask by the management (I would call them pay master) when talk about LSS deployment. I can understand their concern, as ROI is one of the key indicators to measure their business success.

There are companies invested millions in this program deployment, including infrastructure setup, training, promotion and so on. Of course, they also reported millions of millions saving realized from the program (I don’t know how true it is), yet, all the business KPIs seem not really improve.

Then, people will start to challenge the effectiveness of LSS approach, so much money, resource, effort put in, but no result. And slowly, the program dies off.

Why?

I have some experience to share, what you should do to avoid falling into the trap.

Contact me if you need help.

No comments: